The UK Infrastructure Show 2020
Officially supported by CompeteFor and many of the major ongoing and future infrastructure projects, the UK Infrastructure Show 2020 will provide participants with a unique opportunity to engage, connect and collaborate with a vast array of key projects, decision makers and influencers representing the major areas of infrastructure, all in one day, under one roof. The main sectors represented at UK Infrastructure Show 2020 include:
- Social Infrastructure
This the must-attend event for any suppliers looking for supply chain opportunities in these sectors.
The UK Infrastructure Show 2020 is designed to give suppliers looking for opportunities across the infrastructure sector direct access to some of the leading infrastructure projects or programmes currently underway or in the pipeline.
Key features of this event include:
- Product Showcase featuring 40+ exhibitors
- Project Pavilions – featuring HS2 and Sellafield
- UK Infrastructure Show Live Stage
- Future Insights Pavilion – supported by Glenigan
- CompeteFor Advice and Support Hub
- Supply Chain Opportunity Zones – hear presentations from key infrastructure projects on supply chain opportunities available
- Market Support and Engagement Hub
In addition to complimentary visitor access, ensure that your organisation takes full advantage of the sponsorship and exhibition opportunities available, designed specifically to showcase your products and services directly to this high-value and diverse marketplace.
When: 9 September 2020
Where: NEC, Birmingham
Contact us on 0845 270 7066 or email [email protected] to discuss your requirements today.
For more information, click here.
What is the UK Public Sector Sourcing Expo?Created to meet the latest challenges within the UK’s public sector marketplace, the newly launched UK Public Sector Sourcing Expo will see over 3,500 public sector sourcing professionals and over 200 market-leading suppliers come together for a full day of networking, collaboration and celebration. Held in the heart of the UK at the NEC Birmingham, the UK Public Sector Sourcing Expo will bring together five events across a single day:
- The UK Infrastructure Show 2020
- Procurex National 2020 featuring Public Sector Solutions Live 2020 and the Crown Commercial Showcase 2020
- UK National Government Opportunities (GO) Excellence in Public Procurement Awards Ceremony