Technology Products and Associated Services
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: TECHNOLOGY PRODUCTS AND ASSOCIATED SERVICES
2. Awarding Authority: Crown Commercial Service, Rosebery Court, St Andrews Business Park, Norwich NR7 0HS. (About the buyer
3. Contract type: Supply contract
Open opportunity – This means that the contract is currently unfulfilled but active, and the buying department is looking for potential suppliers to contact them with bid applications.
4. Description: Crown Commercial Service as the Contracting Authority is putting in place a Pan-Government Collaborative Framework Agreement for the supply of commodity technology goods and associated services for use by UK public sector. There are four (4) Lots in total, for the detailed description please refer to the Specification (Framework Schedule 1).
The agreement will facilitate the purchase of technology hardware, software and associated services. Associated services are summarised below (note – associated services can only be ordered with goods).
End User Support
Leasing (Hire of Goods)
Hardware Asset Management
Software Asset Management
Network Infrastructure Management Service
Device as a Service
There will be a separate procurement for Technology Products Online Purchasing Content (RM6147)
5. CPV Code(s): 30200000
6. NUTS code(s): UKH UKH1 UKH15,
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: Any region
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: Not provided.
9. Estimated value of requirement: £6,500.0m
10. Deadline date: 17.6.2019.
11. Address to which they must be sent: For further information/documentation contact Web: @FQxUlRRPT0=NjJNT08=U
12. Other information: Contract start date 24 October 2019
Contract end date 24 October 2023
Contract is suitable for SMEs? Yes
Contract is suitable for VCSEs? No
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.
13. Submitted date: 16.5.2019.
- Library Solutions and Systems – Framework Agreement
18 Jun 19
Please note this is a Prior Information Notice and tender documentation is not available yet. The awarding authority is seeking to establish a framework agreement with a number of suppliers for the provision of Library RFID equipment, self-service technol> >
- Design and Supply Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment (FF&E) Items for Marketing Suites and Show Homes Framework 2019 – 2021 – Short Deadline
18 Jun 19
The awarding authority are one of the largest providers of affordable housing in the UK, housing over 250,000 people in more than 95,000 homes, primarily across the Specified Location. London and Quadrant Housing Trust are tendering for the provision of T> >
- UKRI STC2/3 Shroud Panels for STFC
18 Jun 19
*Please NOTE: This tender will close for the receipt of bids on Wednesday 10th April 2019 at 11.00 BST.* The Science & Technology Facilities Council (STFC), a component Research Council of UK Research and Innovation (UKRI), is a world-leading multi-> >