Stakeholder - Healthcare Estates
Products and Services
Healthcare Estates is the unrivalled platform for Estate Managers, Directors, Facilities Managers etc to network with industry colleagues while sourcing and specifying the latest healthcare products and services.
By visiting the event you can:
- Meet over 200 exhibitors and source the latest information for products and services
- Find what you need to help tackle the day to day issues that you face in your role
- Meet existing and new suppliers to get a true assessment of the market
- Bring yourself up to speed on the issues that could affect your business
- Take advantage of the FREE TWO DAY EXHIBITION PROGRAMME and benefit from the advice and expert opinions from industry leaders
For further information about the event and to register go to www.healthcare-estates.com
Healthcare Estates 10-11 October 2017, Manchester Central
‘Transforming the Estates Through Collaboration’
Healthcare Estates is a unique event that consists of the prestigious IHEEM Annual Conference, Awards Dinner and the UK’s largest trade exhibition for the sector.
In healthcare, the built environment is constantly evolving. To help shape and contribute to the discussion, Healthcare Estates provides a networking platform which enables decision makers, service providers and manufacturers to be in the forefront of what the future has in store for this key sector.
In 2017, Healthcare Estates will target an audience responsible for engineering, design, construction, maintenance, operation and estate management providing the opportunity to explore how to improve the built environment for the benefit of the patients using UK healthcare facilities.Read more