Stakeholder - iM4 retail
Information Management Services
Our expertise covers the full Construction and Maintenance process, with specialist knowledge in providing strategic BIM planning & execution within client and supplier organisations to maximise return on investment.
To enable the plan, design, construct, and operate phases to work effectively in BIM, there are a number of tools, processes and guides that should be in place. The PAS/BS 1192 suite of documents states some of these minimum requirements, but help may be needed to put them in place.
Potential value we can offer:
- Project BIM documentation to PAS 1192
- User Guides, content creation, libraries
- Maturity assessments with roadmaps for improvement
- Return on Investment evaluations
To minimise the extent and duration of your learning curve, we have developed experience in benchmarking and auditing the following:
- BIM maturity assessments, improvement road maps, and competitor benchmarking
- Consultant scope of service addendums
- Optimise software/hardware/hosting/collaboration/searching capabilities