Stakeholder - Progressclaim.com
After huge successes in Australia and Asia, created for the global construction industry Progressclaim.com has now entered the UK and European markets. With offices strategically placed in London and Newcastle-upon-Tyne, we deliver an online solution that has already started to revolutionise the UK construction industry's application, certification and notification processes.
Progressclaim.com enables the construction industry to make and process applications for payment easily and efficiently, working seamlessly with your existing finance software on any computer, tablet or mobile.
Founded in 2012, Progressclaim.com was developed to end the frustration associated with the applications for payment process in the construction industry. Designed to be used by everyone in the construction supply chain, from subcontractors to builders to developers. The simple, cloud based software works on any computer, tablet or mobile phone, meaning applications for payment (including variations) can be lodged, managed, notifications raised, approved and certified from anywhere at any time without the hassle and cost of disparate spreadsheets or paperwork.
Progressclaim.com bridges the gap between multiple organisations and stakeholders, by providing an easy-to-use, real-time, online collaboration platform. Developed specifically around the construction industry's needs and compliance requirements, it works by allowing contract parties to collaborate on a consistent platform, eliminating the need for endless spreadsheet reconciliations, rekeying information, making sense of disparate email trails and heated phone calls.
Progressclaim.com dramatically reduces cost, drives efficiency, improves returns and reduces risk by delivering immediate benefits that grow over time:
- Proven measurable savings in application & certification management
- Delivering actual process reductions of up to 50%
- Reduces processing time
- Minimises errors
- Provides consistent data across all applications and approvals
- Captures & manages all variations
- Automates approvals & certificates
- Removes the need to rekey data across multiple systems
Risk control & Transparency:
- Construction Act compliant
- Reduces client/contractor/sub-contractor disputes, and adjudication
- Provides total visibility and auditability of the application, approval and certification process
To find out more, please contact us for a free demo or trial.