Stakeholder - UK Infrastructure Show 2019
30 April 2019 – NEC, Birmingham
Join the infrastructure community at the UK Infrastructure Show 2019. Register today for FREE!
Products and Services
In addition to complimentary visitor access, ensure that your organisation takes full advantage of the limited sponsorship and exhibition opportunities available, designed specifically to showcase your products and services directly to this high-value and diverse marketplace.
Who should attend?
- Suppliers looking to work in the supply chain or improve their opportunities
- Prime/Tier 1 contractors looking to make supply chain connections
- Infrastructure project buyers
- Representatives from any major infrastructure project currently under way or planned for the future
- CompeteFor users
Key features of this event include:
- Product Showcase
- Project Partner Pavilions
- Skills and Knowledge Zones
- Keynote Arena
- CompeteFor Advice and Support Hub
- Prime Contractor Engagement Village
The UK's Leading Infrastructure & Supply Event.
Infrastructure is the foundation upon which our economy is built. The Government remains determined to deliver better infrastructure across the UK to help grow the economy and improve opportunities.
With a national infrastructure pipeline of over £500Bn in projects to be completed over the next ten years, the infrastructure industry represents a significant opportunity for businesses of all sizes.
Officially supported by CompeteFor and many major ongoing and future infrastructure projects, the UK Infrastructure Show 2019 will provide participants with a unique opportunity to engage, connect and collaborate with a vast array of key projects, decision makers and influencers representing all areas throughout the supply chain.