Stakeholder - Yale
Products and Services
Why choose Yale?
Our customers trust Yale to resolve their materials handling challenges.
- Wide range of lifting capacities from 1,000 to 16,000kg
- Carefully selected dealers providing a highly responsive region-wide service
- Continuous research and development investments to keep us at the industry forefront
- Maintenance, financing and fleet management programmes to maximise uptime and minimise cost of ownership
- Over three million all-makes parts available
- Rapid dispatch of orders, with 96% parts stock availability
- Mobile engineers and on-site maintenance
Find the right Yale® truck for your application. Try our Product Selector
Find out how the Yale Warehouse Simulator can help increase productivity in your warehouse.
Yale is one of the oldest, original manufacturers of lift trucks and warehouse equipment in the world, having been in the business of lifting since 1875! It’s our goal to provide you with solutions, how and when you need them.
Baustoffwerke Havelland: Berlin, GermanyBackbone of production 12 solid hours of operation every day, 230 days per year, up to 5 tonnes per cycle and incredibly important for production: Baustoffwerke Havelland is a producer of building materials and, since March 2017, dependent on the Yale GDP120DC Heavy Duty Forklift Truck supplied by Yale dealership