Sector - Consultancy
Constructing the future: Industry Survey
With 2018 proving to be a turbulent year for construction, we are delighted to announce the launch of our first industry survey:
This exciting piece of construction research will help pull together thought and opinions from across the industry into a larger study on the state of the industry at this crucial crux in time; on the brink of Brexit and a rapidly developing digital environment.
In particular, our industry survey will explore:
- the implications of Brexit for businesses large and small;
- the true cost of the construction skills shortage; and
- the extent to which new technology is innovating the industry and redefining best practice.
Completing the industry survey won’t take up much of your time, and any guidance you could give would be greatly appreciated. Once published, we will also be able to provide a complimentary copy of our survey findings report to all respondents, which may help shape your own business going forward.
Who would know better than the industry itself – the men and women who keep the country building, and our valuable readers.
If you wish to receive a copy of the findings, don’t forget to fill in the contact form at the end of the survey.
More Consultancy News
- Highways England uses Minecraft to build A428 Black Cat
4 Jul 19
Highways England have built a Minecraft model of the A428 to engage primary school pupils.
- Residents asked to view Midlands flood protection scheme
5 Jun 19
People living near Perry Barr and Witton have been invited to comment on a new
- Conference to unveil world-leading infrastructure data analysis and research tool
21 May 19
DAFNI, the National Platform that will provide the UK with infrastructure data analysis - will