Latest Construction News
- New flood scheme to better protect Worcester road from flooding
11 Dec 23
The £2.5m flood scheme will help defend 26 homes in Toronto Close, after flooding of recent years. Protection includes an embankment, wall and gates.
- First HS2 viaduct completes deck beam installation
8 Dec 23
A viaduct in Northamptonshire has become the first on the HS2 project to have all
- Transport Secretary announces £70 million boost for more rapid electric vehicle chargers
7 Dec 23
A new £70 million pilot scheme will power up motorway service areas to pave the
- The Association of Brickwork Contractors to deliver brickwork upskilling programme
6 Dec 23
The Association of Brickwork Contractors (The ABC) has secured the tender for a three-year contract
- Balfour Beatty to protect homes and businesses in Norfolk through £19.5 million coastal protection contracts
5 Dec 23
Balfour Beatty is to deliver two coastal defence schemes on behalf of North Norfolk District
- UKCW Birmingham reveals line-up at first ever Robotics Theatre
25 Sep 23
A brand-new Robotics Theatre will feature at next month’s UK Construction Week Birmingham.
- UK Construction Week hosts the UK’s biggest construction education programme
5 Sep 23
UK Construction Week Birmingham has announced its extensive educational Hub programme.
- First Speakers and Seminar Hubs announced for UKCW Birmingham
10 Aug 23
The first set of speakers and details on seminar hubs have been announced for this
- SafeSite is a safe bet for large-scale security projects
6 Jun 23
SafeSite Security Solutions achieves success every week as a leading provider of security solutions for
- New planning rules to boost solar rollout and slash energy bills
1 Dec 23
Homes and businesses will be able to install rooftop solar panels more easily, under new rules recently announced.
- Climate change and construction: a marriage made in hell
16 Nov 23
A look at how the construction industry is contributing to climate change globally and the solutions at hand.