Latest Construction News
- Newcastle neighbourhood regeneration
26 Feb 24
Homes England has acquired the Quayside West site, which will help create a new neighbourhood for the people of Newcastle and the wider North East.
- Annual construction increase despite quarterly drop
23 Feb 24
Latest ONS figures reveal that annual construction output has increased for the third consecutive year
- Major regeneration investment for homes in Newham and Southwark
22 Feb 24
Communities in the London boroughs of Newham and Southwark are to benefit from new homes,
- Biodiversity boost through new developments
21 Feb 24
In a world first, developers in England are now required to deliver 10% Biodiversity Net
- £3Bn to deliver 20,000 affordable homes
20 Feb 24
Some 20,000 new affordable homes will be built across the country thanks to a £3Bn
- Transforming project management
16 Jan 24
Data can be a construction team’s key asset. Knowing how to utilise it in actionable
- UKCW Birmingham reveals line-up at first ever Robotics Theatre
25 Sep 23
A brand-new Robotics Theatre will feature at next month’s UK Construction Week Birmingham.
- UK Construction Week hosts the UK’s biggest construction education programme
5 Sep 23
UK Construction Week Birmingham has announced its extensive educational Hub programme.
- First Speakers and Seminar Hubs announced for UKCW Birmingham
10 Aug 23
The first set of speakers and details on seminar hubs have been announced for this
- Three pillars of importance: The NHDG ‘s impact on Net Zero targets
13 Feb 24
NHDG is an industry leader in delivering the high-quality energy efficiency measures at scale to help the UK strive toward its ambitious net zero targets.
- £164bn planned infrastructure investment
7 Feb 24
The newly published National Infrastructure and Construction Pipeline sets out planned and projected investment.