Construction, Measure pdf drawings, pdf Plans, pdf Scale Measure, Print pdf to scale, Scale pdf
Scale, measure and print pdf drawings
How do you measure from pdf drawings? Do they have any scale?
QuickScale will calculate areas and dimensions from pdfs - all you need is one known measurement like a door width or parking space.
- Take off any measurement or any shaped area by clicking on the points and corners of that measurement or area
- Print the pdf to scale on A4 to A1 printers or plotters, even if the original was created in A0
- Print to scale when the drawing has no scale
- Measure from hand drawn plans, photos or any of these file types: Pdf, jpg, jpeg, tif, tiff, bmp, png, wmf, emf, tga
- Faster and more accurate than a scale rule
- No CAD or computer knowledge needed. Many of our customers are self-acclaimed “computer dinosaurs”
- One off payment – no annual fees or renewals
- All help and support included
- Either desktop or USB licences – USBs are guaranteed for 10 years
18 Sussex Avenue,
T: 07791 550 167
30 day trial: www.quickscale.co/register
To purchase: www.quickscale.co/buy
Products and Services
There are 3 editions of QuickScale – Lite, Standard and Plus
This page will show you the different editions, what they do and the pricing.
QuickScale can be installed onto a computer (desktop or laptop) or a USB. The USB can be used on any Windows computer. Ideal for working from the office, home or site.