Additives for Natural Make-up Products – Exporting Opportunity
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: ADDITIVES FOR NATURAL MAKE-UP PRODUCTS – EXPORTING OPPORTUNITY
2. Awarding Authority: Secretary of State for Business, Innovation & Skills acting on behalf of UK Trade & Investment (UKTI), GB. Web:
3. Contract type: Supply contract
4. Description: Opportunity type: Public Sector
Industry: Biotechnology & Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, Healthcare & Medical
A distributor is looking for cutting-edge substances.
They are a small and successful company which distributes raw materials and additives to the cosmetics industry in Switzerland.
With interest in natural cosmetics on the rise, it is looking for:
UK-based suppliers of additives used in the creation of make-up products (for example lipstick or mascara)
substances that are ethically sourced and result from natural production processes
companies with a serious interest in doing business with a Swiss distributor
Synthetically produced additives will not be considered.
5. CPV Code(s): 33700000, 33711200, 33711000, 33711420
6. NUTS code(s): UKC, UKD, UKE, UKF, UKG, UKH, UKI, UKJ, UKK, UKL, UKM, UKN
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: Switzerland
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: Not provided.
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. Opportunity closing date 25.3.2019.
11. Address to which they must be sent: To register your interest in the above opportunity please visit:
12. Other information: TKR-201928-EX-975728
- United Kingdom-Glasgow: Services to Develop SPM
18 Aug 19
Responsibility for some social security benefits is transferring from the UK Government to Scottish Ministers on a phased basis over the next few years. The Scottish Ministers have invested in a case management platform (IBM Social program management (SPM> >
- United Kingdom-Gourock: FA for the Supply and Commissioning of Sewage Treatment Tanks for Various Vessels
18 Aug 19
Framework agreement for the supply and commissioning of sewage treatment tanks.> >
- United Kingdom-Salford: Flooring Supplies and Services (to include Fitting, Repair and Maintenance) Framework
18 Aug 19
The contracting authority wishes to establish a framework agreement for the provision of flooring supplies and services. It is being established to meet the needs of crescent purchasing consortium members, http://www.thecpc.ac.uk/members and is also open> >