Ambulance – Exporting Opportunity
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: AMBULANCE – EXPORTING OPPORTUNITY
2. Awarding Authority: Secretary of State for Business, Innovation & Skills acting on behalf of UK Trade & Investment (UKTI), GB. Web:
3. Contract type: Supply contract
4. Description: Opportunity type
Automotive, Healthcare & Medical
A government entity is looking for a recently-built ambulance
You must be able to supply an ambulance built in 2019.
It should be delivered within 120 days of the contract award date.
Further details are available on request
5. CPV Code(s): 34114121
6. NUTS code(s): UKC, UKD, UKE, UKF, UKG, UKH, UKI, UKJ, UKK, UKL, UKM, UKN
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: Jamaica
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: Not provided.
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. Opportunity closing date 30.8.2019.
11. Address to which they must be sent: To register your interest in the above opportunity please visit:
12. Other information: TKR-2019816-EX-1139116
- ASC004/2019 Supply of Adult Seating Postural Seating Riser Recliner Chairs and Associated Spares
23 Sep 19
Middlesbrough Council through Tees Community Equipment Service are looking for suitably experienced suppliers who wish to be considered for the supply of seating. Equipment included in the contract includes standard electric riser recliner chairs, postura> >
- Building and Fixing Materials
23 Sep 19
Building and Fixing Materials> >
- Rail Terminal Operations
23 Sep 19
The awarded subcontractor will be required to provide all terminal services at Specified Location portal access. The services include: all ground staff requirements to undertake marshalling, shunting, train preparation, etc.; provision of all plant, machi> >