Anemometer Systems – Exporting Opportunity
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: ANEMOMETER SYSTEMS – EXPORTING OPPORTUNITY
2. Awarding Authority: Secretary of State for Business, Innovation & Skills acting on behalf of UK Trade & Investment (UKTI), GB. Web:
3. Contract type: Supply contract
4. Description: Opportunity type Public Sector
Industry Technology and smart cities, Airports, Software & Computer Services
A department focusing on airport weather services is looking for anemometer systems.
It wants 3 anemometer systems to measure wind speed and direction.
You should be able to provide delivery, installation and training.
You should include on-site data logging system.
Further information is available on request.
5. CPV Code(s): 38121000, 31711120, 48000000
6. NUTS code(s): UKC , UKD, UKE , UKF, UKG, UKH , UKI, UKJ, UKK, UKL, UKM, UKN
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: Hong Kong
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: Not provided.
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. Opportunity closing date 29.3.2021.
11. Address to which they must be sent: To register your interest in the above opportunity please visit:
12. Other information: TKR-2021220-EX-1560430
- Crane Supply for HS2 Works – Framework Agreement – Short Deadline
26 Feb 21
About the Opportunity: The Awarding Authority is a leading supplier of modular bridges and has been operating in the Specified Location for over 25 years. We are looking to establish a partner / partners for the supply of Cranes we require when undertakin> >
- Automated Biometric Identification System – Exporting Opportunity – Short Deadline
26 Feb 21
Opportunity type Public Sector Industry Technology and smart cities, Software & Computer Services, Security A government entity wants bids for the replacement of an automated biometric identification system (ABIS). The ABIS and related applications must:> >
- Security CCTV supply – Short Deadline
26 Feb 21
About the Opportunity: The Awarding Authority have been awarded HS2 main works civils contracts, lots N1 and N2 under an Early Contractor Involvement contract (ECI). We are currently in stage one of a two stage process. The supplier is to supply a range> >