Butter – Exporting Opportunity – Short Deadline
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: BUTTER – EXPORTING OPPORTUNITY – SHORT DEADLINE
2. Awarding Authority: Secretary of State for Business, Innovation & Skills acting on behalf of UK Trade & Investment (UKTI), GB. Web:
3. Contract type: Supply contract
4. Description: Opportunity type
Food and drink
A local importer is looking for butter in sticks and mini-doses
You must be able to supply:
438 tonnes of unsalted butter in sticks
255 tonnes of salted and unsalted butter in mini-doses
It is not mandatory to cover all the product presentations.
You should send your best quote, for the importer to evaluate how competitive your offer is.
If you are interested in this opportunity you should send technical data of your products by Tuesday 27 April to Department for International Team Cuba
5. CPV Code(s): 15530000, 15500000
6. NUTS code(s): UKC, UKD, UKE, UKF, UKG, UKH, UKI, UKJ, UKK, UKL, UKM, UKN
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: Cuba
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: Not provided.
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. Opportunity closing date 27.4.2021.
11. Address to which they must be sent: To register your interest in the above opportunity please visit:
12. Other information: TKR-2021415-EX-1594945
- United Kingdom-Newcastle: (NU/1667) Supply and Installation of a Foyer Double Sided Display for the National Innovation Centre for Data
14 May 21
A new £50m building scheme is now running and includes the National Innovation Centre for Data (NICD) and a range of external partners in one building located on the Newcastle Helix site As part of the NICD, we are creating a set of leading-edge visualiza> >
- Supply, Installation and Commission of a New Generator Set at Henry Welcome Building and Relocation and Overhaul of the Existing Generator – Framework Agreement
14 May 21
Supply, Installation and Commission of a New Generator Set at the Specified Location and Relocation and Overhaul of the Existing Generator Reference number: CU.616.GHP The supply of a new 1,000 kVA generator and associated equipment/services to replace th> >
- Algae Monitor – Exporting Opportunity
14 May 21
Industry Technology and smart cities, Environment, Water A tender has been issued for the purchase of a continuous algae monitor. You should be able to supply a a continuous algae monitor. The estimated value for the tender is approximately £161,000. The> >