Concrete Agitating Hopper – Subcontracting Opportunity
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: CONCRETE AGITATING HOPPER – SUBCONTRACTING OPPORTUNITY
2. Awarding Authority: Balfour Beatty VINCI JV HS2, GB. Web: www.balfourbeattyvinci.com
3. Contract type: Supply contract
4. Description: The Awarding Authority have been awarded HS2 main works civils contracts, lots N1 and N2.
We are looking to engage with the subcontracting supply chain whom provide Concrete Agitating Hopper, as per the scope of works document.
Full details and specifications will be provided to the successfully shortlisted suppliers. Suppliers should be aware of the scale of this project and should assess their internal capabilities to be able to carry out the intended scope of works, prior to completing this Expression of Interest (EOI).
5. CPV Code(s): 45510000, 42641300
6. NUTS code(s): UKG, UKG3, UKG33, UKI
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: Delivery point West Midlands
BBV HS2 MWCC North
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: Not provided.
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. CompeteFor response deadline 5.2.2021 (16:00:00).
11. Address to which they must be sent: Note: This is a CompeteFor opportunity. Opportunities may be with both public and private sector businesses. To apply, please click the following link to register on the CompeteFor portal Web:
12. Other information: Opportunity Method Contract Opportunity
Opportunity Status Open
Opportunity Type Private Sector
Notice Type Notice
Nature of Opportunity Works
About the buyer’s selection process:
When selecting a supplier BBV look for alignment of values, behaviours and cultures, between ourselves and our supply chain. BBV and HS2 have aligned their values to the following:
In order to achieve a successful project outcome we have published a manifesto of our guiding principles, which include:
Making HS2 affordable
Delivering on promises
We build with people in mind
Delivering more than a railway
Achieving more together
Creative and challenging
Successfully shortlisted supplier’s will be those with verifiable experience, and the appropriate capacity, resources and technical ability to deliver the specification. Supplier’s may then be invited to the project, to formally demonstrate their experience and capabilities. As an alternative phone/webinar interviews may be conducted.
On selection, shortlisted supplier’s will be issued with a formal pre-qualification and/or Invitation to Tender (ITT) to demonstrate their ability to work with these values and behaviours in mind, whilst proving their demonstration of capabilities and competence.
About the buyer:
BBV is a joint venture between Balfour Beatty Group and VINCI Group. Balfour Beatty VINCI is a long established joint venture between two global leaders in the delivery of critical Infrastructure and Highways Projects, such as the channel tunnel, crossrail, M4/M5/M6 Smart Motorway projects and HS2 main works civil contract for the north.
More about BBV:
VINCI is the largest contractor in the world
Balfour Beatty is the largest contractor in the UK
BBV have been working together for the past 30 years, their first project being the channel tunnel.
For more information please visit our website www.balfourbeattyvinci.co.uk
In-situ Concrete, Substructure
Supplier – materials
Plant and equipment hire
Estimated tender close date 20/04/2021
Estimated contract award date 20/05/2021
Estimated contract start date 01/07/2021
Additional information for bidders Include any special notes for bidders Please refer to the attached scope of works document.
We are looking to identify potential companies who have the capabilities and experience in delivering this requirement.
Please refer the website above for documentation
- BIM Data Repository Software – Exporting Opportunity
4 Mar 21
Industry Technology and smart cities, Software & Computer Services A public body engineering department wants software for building information modelling (BIM) data repository and related services. Description It wants software for a BIM data repository w> >
- Sono Surgery Generators – Exporting Opportunity
4 Mar 21
Opportunity type Public Sector Industry Energy, Medical devices and equipment A defence authority has issued a tender for 2 sono surgery generators. You must be able to supply generators with the specification: 2 main fuses t5al 250 volts a degree of prot> >
- Warehouse Management Systems Software – Exporting Opportunity
4 Mar 21
Opportunity type Private Sector Industry Technology and smart cities, Software & Computer Services, Maritime A company is looking for a UK software partner A consulting and global project logistics management services company is looking for UK companies t> >