Crane Supply for HS2 Works – Framework Agreement – Short Deadline
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: CRANE SUPPLY FOR HS2 WORKS – FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT – SHORT DEADLINE
2. Awarding Authority: Janson Bridging UK Ltd, GB. Web: www.jansonbridging.co.uk
3. Contract type: Supply contract
4. Description: About the Opportunity:
The Awarding Authority is a leading supplier of modular bridges and has been operating in the Specified Location for over 25 years.
We are looking to establish a partner / partners for the supply of Cranes we require when undertaking HS2 works.
We anticipate putting in place a partner / framework that will be reviewed over the course of our contracts with the intention being to work in a collaborative manner in order to provide best value to the scheme.
We have a number of jobs already contracted and a number pending and we anticipate the value of works to potentially be up to £1m over the scheme.
we would require a variety of different cranes along the whole route from 50t to 750t and potentially 1000t all terrain mobile cranes with hires ranging from one day to several weeks and potentially a mix of crane hire and contract lift.
5. CPV Code(s): 42414100
6. NUTS code(s): UKF, UKF1, UKF15, UKI
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: Along the proposed HS2 route
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: Supply chain ID 30395-Crane Supply HS2
9. Estimated value of requirement: I: GBP 501k to 1m
10. CompeteFor response deadline 5.3.2021 (11:54:00).
11. Address to which they must be sent: Note: This is a CompeteFor opportunity. Opportunities may be with both public and private sector businesses. To apply, please click the following link to register on the CompeteFor portal Web:
12. Other information: Opportunity Method Contract Opportunity
Opportunity Status Open
Opportunity Type Private Sector
Notice Type Notice
About the buyer’s selection process:
We intend to run a two stage tender process where shortlisted suppliers will give more detailed information of our requirements and you will be be asked to provide additional information in the following areas
Proof of accreditation’s and Insurances
A proposal as to how you will satisfy our requirements
Options for value engineering / cost savings
At that point we may conduct supplier meetings (potentially via teams) to clarify any points / further discuss options.
About the buyer:
Janson is established worldwide as one of the leading suppliers of modular bridges and has been operating in the UK for over 25 years and when looking for supply partners we value the following.
Quality and Safety
Clear lines of effective communication
Estimated tender close date 06/03/2021
Estimated contract award date 31/03/2021
Estimated contract start date 01/05/2021
Estimated contract end date 31/12/2024
Opportunity Posted Date 24/02/2021
Is SME Yes
Is VCO Yes
Is framework agreement Yes
Additional information for bidders Include any special notes for biddersFurther details will be provided to selected suppliers enabling them to fully price
- Supply of 244KW Solar Photovoltaic Grid System – Exporting Opportunity
12 Apr 21
Opportunity type Public Sector Industry Energy An energy agency is looking for a supplier of a solar photovoltaic grid system You should be able to design, supply, install and commission: a 244 kw off-grid solar photovoltaic micro-grid system an electrica> >
- Calcium Stearate SC-110 – Exporting Opportunity
12 Apr 21
Opportunity type Public Sector and Private Sector Industry Chemicals A request for quotation has been issued for a supply of calcium stearate SC-110. To participate in the bidding your company should: not be under reorganisation, liquidation or bankruptcy> >
- Motorcycles – Exporting Opportunity
12 Apr 21
Opportunity type Public Sector Industry Automotive, Defence A defence authority has issued a tender for 20 motorcycles You must be able to supply motorcycles that are police bikes and have a: minimum 2,120 mm in length minimum height of 1,135 mm (to instr> >