Early Market Engagement – Leisure Management System
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: EARLY MARKET ENGAGEMENT – LEISURE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
2. Awarding Authority: Queen’s University Belfast, GB. Web: (Gillian Wasson)
3. Contract type: Supply contract
4. Description: The awarding authority seeks to engage with providers of Leisure Management Systems to support a scoping exercise for the potential replacement of the existing Leisure Management System in the specified location.
5. CPV Code(s): 48110000, 48517000, 48100000
6. NUTS code(s): UKN, UKN0, UKN06
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: within the Student Plus Directorate at Queen’s.
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: Not provided.
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. Date documents can be requested until 16.6.2019 (22:59:00).
11. Address to which they must be sent: For further information on the above contract please visit Web:
12. Other information: TKR-2019515-EX-1057569
- Airport Ground Services Equipment – Exporting Opportunity
18 Sep 19
Opportunity type: Public Sector Industry: Airports, Mechanical Electrical & Process Engineering An airport operator is looking for electrical ground services equipment. You should be able to supply: a conveyor belt loader lower deck loaders passenger step> >
- Trunked Digital Radio Equipment – Exporting Opportunity – Short Deadline
18 Sep 19
Opportunity type: Public Sector Industry : Communications, Electronics & IT Hardware, Security The Army is looking for suppliers of a full-set trunked radio communication system and equipment. You should be able to supply: a digital packet switch and radi> >
- Pressure Measuring Equipment – Exporting Opportunity
18 Sep 19
Opportunity type: Public Sector Industry: Security, Mechanical Electrical & Process Engineering The Army is looking for suppliers of a data recording pressure measuring system and a low pressure trigger sensor. You should be able to provide a system: with> >