Electric Pipes and Cables – Exporting Opportunity
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: ELECTRIC PIPES AND CABLES – EXPORTING OPPORTUNITY
2. Awarding Authority: Secretary of State for Business, Innovation & Skills acting on behalf of UK Trade & Investment (UKTI), GB. Web:
3. Contract type: Supply contract
4. Description: Opportunity type : Public Sector
Industry : Construction, Software & Computer Services, Advanced engineering
An international non-governmental organisation is looking for a supply of electric pipes and cables.
You must be able to supply electric pipes and cables, including but not limited to:
electrical plastic conduit Polyvinyl Chloride (pvc)
pvc flexible conduit
plastic elbows (pvc) 90 degrees
straight (pvc) connectors
pvc coupling sleeves (knots)
pvc adhesive for joints
flush-mounted pvc junction box
utp cable cat 6
ftp external cable cat 7
fibre optic cable
multi-pair telephone cable
2 way multi-conductor cable
bare copper wire for video
shielded multi-conductor cable
vinyl coated wire rope
To participate you must request a complete set of solicitation documents, which are available free of charge.
The electronic offer will comprise of a technical and a financial proposal, and it will be sent in PDF format.
The electronic offer should be submitted no later than 6 pm (Cuba time) on 17 December 2021.
Further information will be provided on request by the Department for International Trade team in Cuba.
5. CPV Code(s): 44321000, 44320000, 44163100
6. NUTS code(s): UKC, UKD, UKE, UKF, UKG, UKH, UKI, UKJ, UKK, UKL, UKM, UKN
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: Cuba
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: Not provided.
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. Opportunity closing date 17.12.2021.
11. Address to which they must be sent: To register your interest in the above opportunity please visit:
12. Other information: TKR-20211124-EX-1729740
- United Kingdom-Belfast: Biomass Fuel 
26 Nov 21
Biomass Fuel> >
- United Kingdom-Cardiff: Supply, Installation and Commission of a New Generator Set at Henry Welcome Building and Relocation and Overhaul of the Existing Generator
26 Nov 21
Supply, Installation and Commission of a New Generator Set at Henry Welcome Building and Relocation and Overhaul of the Existing Generator> >
- TRU Digital – ETCS Programme-GRIP 4-8- Framework Agreement
26 Nov 21
A competitive procurement process to establish a sole supplier to enter into a framework agreement with Network Rail for the delivery of GRIP 4 – 8 European Train Control System (ETCS) works on the Transpennine Route Upgrade (TRU) programme between the sp> >