Face Masks – Exporting Opportunity
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: FACE MASKS – EXPORTING OPPORTUNITY
2. Awarding Authority: Secretary of State for Business, Innovation & Skills acting on behalf of UK Trade & Investment (UKTI), GB. Web:
3. Contract type: Supply contract
4. Description: Opportunity type Private Sector
Industry Biotechnology & Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare & Medical
A company is looking for face safety masks.
You should be able to supply disposable 3 ply face masks.
They should have CE, ISO, and NELSON certificates.
The Bacterial Filtration Efficiency rate should be 95% and over.
You will need to supply between 10 and 100 million masks. 3.5 million are needed immediately.
is an architectural model building company
was established in 1988
5. CPV Code(s): 33700000, 33100000, 33157100
6. NUTS code(s): UKC, UKD, UKE, UKF, UKG, UKH, UKI, UKJ, UKK, UKL, UKM, UKN
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: Turkey
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: Not provided.
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. Opportunity closing date 30.6.2020.
11. Address to which they must be sent: To register your interest in the above opportunity please visit:
12. Other information: TKR-202032-EX-1300068
- UKRI – FM20104 BAS Medical Equipment – Defibrillators ITQ
7 Jul 20
The final date and time for the submission of bids is Friday 17th July 2020 at 11:00 AM DO NOT apply directly to the buyer. All tender information MUST be submitted through the Delta eSourcing Portal. Brief Description of Requirement The prov> >
- Turret Hoses – Exporting Opportunity – Very Short Deadline
7 Jul 20
Opportunity type Public Sector Industry Maritime A major oil company has issued a tender for turret hoses. The company is looking for turret hoses. For example clamps, connections, nipples and unions The closing date for submissions is 9 July 2020 Further> >
- Landlord Electricity Supply
7 Jul 20
The Awarding Authority has a large number of housing schemes with landlord/communal electricity supplies where we are the bill payer. In most cases the cost of this electricity is then re-charged on to our tenants and so we recognise the importance of pro> >