Food and Drink – Exporting Opportunity
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: FOOD AND DRINK – EXPORTING OPPORTUNITY
2. Awarding Authority: Secretary of State for Business, Innovation & Skills acting on behalf of UK Trade & Investment (UKTI), GB. Web:
3. Contract type: Supply contract
4. Description: Opportunity type: Private Sector
Industry: Food & Drink
A fuel distributor is looking for premium products for its service station shops.
You should be able to supply premium:
sandwiches with a long shelf life
coffee to go
soft and energy drinks
The importer is a leading fuel distributor operating 37 service stations all over the country.
5. CPV Code(s): 15894400, 15811510, 15861000, 15982000
6. NUTS code(s): UKC, UKD, UKE, UKF, UKG, UKH, UKI, UKJ, UKK, UKL, UKM, UKN
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: Bosnia and Herzegovina
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: Not provided.
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. Opportunity closing date 15.4.2019.
11. Address to which they must be sent: To register your interest in the above opportunity please visit:
12. Other information: TKR-201928-EX-976142
- Supply and Delivery of Kitchen Chemicals and Disposable Items
19 Apr 19
The Awarding Authority are seeking to appoint a Contractor with the capability and capacity to provide quality products which meet all industry and educational standards. The Client requires a Contractor(s) to supply and deliver the goods specified in the> >
- Bulk Fuels Framework Agreement
19 Apr 19
Bulk Fuels Framework Agreement - DFFS/5072 - Invitation to Compete - DFFS/5072/0064 - Supply and Delivery of F-35 (DDP) into the CLH-PS June 2019. CALL OFF FROM FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT - Bulk Fuels Framework Agreement - DFFS/5072 - Invitation to Compete - DFF> >
- Skin Prick Test Solutions – Exporting Opportunity
19 Apr 19
Opportunity type Private Sector Industry Healthcare & Medical A medical company is looking for solutions used for skin allergy testing You should be able to supply prick test solutions used in allergy diagnosis. The buyer is a medium-size medical firm lo> >