Fuel Oil – Exporting Opportunity
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: FUEL OIL – EXPORTING OPPORTUNITY
2. Awarding Authority: Secretary of State for Business, Innovation & Skills acting on behalf of UK Trade & Investment (UKTI), GB. Web:
3. Contract type: Supply contract
4. Description: Opportunity type Public Sector
Industry Chemicals, Marine, Oil & Gas, Ports & Logistics
The Navy is looking for suppliers of fuel oils for a training ship.
The estimated total quantity of Marine Gas Oil wanted is 960,000 litres.
This must be supplied when refuelling in the ports of:
All costs must be incorporated in the unit price.
5. CPV Code(s): 09135000, 09130000
6. NUTS code(s): UKC, UKD, UKE, UKF, UKG, UKH, UKI, UKJ, UKK, UKL, UKM, UKN
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: Brazil
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: Not provided.
9. Estimated value of requirement: Value of contract £1m-5m
10. Opportunity closing date 31.5.2019.
11. Address to which they must be sent: To register your interest in the above opportunity please visit:
12. Other information: TKR-2019510-EX-1052793
- Medical Devices – Exporting Opportunity
27 May 19
Opportunity type Public Sector Industry Healthcare & Medical, Biotechnology & Pharmaceuticals A tender has been issued for mobile x-ray units for local hospitals. You must be able to install and supply 13 sets of motor-driven radiographic units each with> >
- Clinical Equipment and System – Exporting Opportunity
27 May 19
Opportunity type Public Sector Industry Healthcare & Medical A tender has been issued for clinical equipment and an anesthesia system for a hospital. You must be able to supply and install an Anesthesia Clinical Information system in a hospital and provi> >
- Medical Tubes – Exporting Opportunity
27 May 19
Opportunity type Public Sector Industry Biotechnology & Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare & Medical A tender has been issued for medical tubes for local hospitals. The buyer needs intravenous cannulas over a 3 year period. They must be: distal kink resistant> >