Handheld Narcotics Identification Systems – Exporting Opportunity
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: HANDHELD NARCOTICS IDENTIFICATION SYSTEMS – EXPORTING OPPORTUNITY
2. Awarding Authority: Secretary of State for Business, Innovation & Skills acting on behalf of UK Trade & Investment (UKTI), GB. Web:
3. Contract type: Supply contract
4. Description: Opportunity type
Technology and smart cities, Chemicals, Security
A government department wants 44 sets of handheld narcotics identification systems to identify suspicious objects for customs clearance
The system should:
use spatially offset Raman spectroscopy (or equivalent technology), enabling the identification of chemicals inside a wide range of non-metallic containers or packaging
be designed for continuous operation throughout the day without degradation of its ability
be able to be operated without specialist knowledge
have a weight (including the battery) of less than 2.3kg
have a substance library and contain a minimum of 10,000 items
Further information is available on request.
5. CPV Code(s): 35121000, 33114000
6. NUTS code(s): UKC, UKD, UKE, UKF, UKG, UKH, UKI, UKJ, UKK, UKL, UKM, UKN
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: Hong Kong
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: Not provided.
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. Opportunity closing date 14.5.2021.
11. Address to which they must be sent: To register your interest in the above opportunity please visit:
12. Other information: TKR-2021419-EX-1596722
- Supply, Installation and Commission of a New Generator Set at Henry Welcome Building and Relocation and Overhaul of the Existing Generator – Framework Agreement
14 May 21
Supply, Installation and Commission of a New Generator Set at the Specified Location and Relocation and Overhaul of the Existing Generator Reference number: CU.616.GHP The supply of a new 1,000 kVA generator and associated equipment/services to replace th> >
- Algae Monitor – Exporting Opportunity
14 May 21
Industry Technology and smart cities, Environment, Water A tender has been issued for the purchase of a continuous algae monitor. You should be able to supply a a continuous algae monitor. The estimated value for the tender is approximately £161,000. The> >
- United Kingdom-Newcastle: (NU/1667) Supply and Installation of a Foyer Double Sided Display for the National Innovation Centre for Data
14 May 21
A new £50m building scheme is now running and includes the National Innovation Centre for Data (NICD) and a range of external partners in one building located on the Newcastle Helix site As part of the NICD, we are creating a set of leading-edge visualiza> >