Hospital Equipment – Exporting Opportunity
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: HOSPITAL EQUIPMENT – EXPORTING OPPORTUNITY
2. Awarding Authority: Secretary of State for Business, Innovation & Skills acting on behalf of UK Trade & Investment (UKTI), GB. Web:
3. Contract type: Supply contract
4. Description: Opportunity type Public Sector
Industry Healthcare & Medical
A government institution has issued a tender for hospital equipment
You must be able to supply equipment including:
general surgical instruments
stone extraction sets
guide or sliding wires
The equipment is requested for a hospital in Siuna.
This tender is funded by the Inter-American Development Bank. It is part of the Health Programme for Rural Communities.
5. CPV Code(s): 33112000, 33169000, 39711130, 38423100, 39714100, 38622000, 38622000, 33000000
6. NUTS code(s): UKC, UKD, UKE, UKF, UKG, UKH, UKI, UKJ, UKK, UKL, UKM, UKN
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: Nicaragua
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: Not provided.
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. Opportunity closing date 2.9.2019.
11. Address to which they must be sent: To register your interest in the above opportunity please visit:
12. Other information: TKR-2019812-EX-1135075
- Hospital Equipment – Exporting Opportunity
21 Aug 19
Opportunity type Private Sector Industry Electronics & IT Hardware, Healthcare & Medical, Power A buyer is looking for a company to supply, deliver, commission and test LED lights and hospital equipment You should be able to supply: operating theatre LED> >
- United Kingdom-Reading: Phosphorus Reduction Programme
21 Aug 19
The scope of this framework agreement is for the supply of new technology to meet more stringent requirements to reduce Phosphorus content in treated waste water going into rivers. This agreement will help Thames Water to comply with the new Water framewo> >
- 350_19 Library Solutions and Systems
21 Aug 19
ESPO is seeking to establish a framework agreement with a number of suppliers for the provision of Library RFID equipment, self-service technology, installation, support and maintenance and associated services. We are also looking to include the scope of> >