Hospital Equipment – Exporting Opportunity
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: HOSPITAL EQUIPMENT – EXPORTING OPPORTUNITY
2. Awarding Authority: Secretary of State for Business, Innovation & Skills acting on behalf of UK Trade & Investment (UKTI), GB. Web:
3. Contract type: Supply contract
4. Description: Opportunity type Public Sector
Industry Healthcare & Medical
A government institution has issued a tender for hospital equipment
You must be able to supply equipment including:
general surgical instruments
stone extraction sets
guide or sliding wires
The equipment is requested for a hospital in Siuna.
This tender is funded by the Inter-American Development Bank. It is part of the Health Programme for Rural Communities.
5. CPV Code(s): 33112000, 33169000, 39711130, 38423100, 39714100, 38622000, 38622000, 33000000
6. NUTS code(s): UKC, UKD, UKE, UKF, UKG, UKH, UKI, UKJ, UKK, UKL, UKM, UKN
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: Nicaragua
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: Not provided.
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. Opportunity closing date 2.9.2019.
11. Address to which they must be sent: To register your interest in the above opportunity please visit:
12. Other information: TKR-2019812-EX-1135075
- Aluminium Windows (Manufacturer) Framework Agreement 2020 – 2024
14 Jul 20
The Awarding Authority are one of the largest providers of affordable housing in the specified location, housing over 250,000 people in more than 95,000 homes, primarily across London and the South East of England. London and Quadrant Housing Trust are te> >
- Composite Windows (Manufacturers) Framework Agreement 2020 – 2024
14 Jul 20
The Awarding Authority are one of the largest providers of affordable housing in the Specified Location, housing over 250,000 people in more than 95,000 homes, primarily across London and the South East of England. London and Quadrant Housing Trust are te> >
- United Kingdom-Worcester: Supply and Delivery of Older People Furniture and Associated Services
14 Jul 20
The supply, delivery and installation of domestic or residential furniture for use in Homes for older people, specialist care centres, specialist provision in extra care and other relevant locations across Sanctuary Group sites (‘The Group’).> >