Hydration, Feeding and Ice Supply – Exporting Opportunity
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: HYDRATION, FEEDING AND ICE SUPPLY – EXPORTING OPPORTUNITY
2. Awarding Authority: Secretary of State for Business, Innovation & Skills acting on behalf of UK Trade & Investment (UKTI), GB. Web:
3. Contract type: Supply contract
4. Description: Opportunity type: Public Sector and Private Sector
Industry: Global Sports Infrastructure, Food & Drink
A government ministry wants a hydration, feeding and ice supply service for the Pan American Games.
These services are wanted for competition venues during the 18th Pan American Games and the sixth Parapan American Games being held in Lima 2019.
They are wanted by the United Nations Office for Project Services who have been commissioned by the Ministry of Transport and Communications.
5. CPV Code(s): 15982000, 15555000, 41110000
6. NUTS code(s): UKC, UKD, UKE, UKF, UKG, UKH, UKI, UKJ, UKK, UKL, UKM, UKN
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: Peru
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: Not provided.
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. Opportunity closing date 1.3.2019.
11. Address to which they must be sent: To register your interest in the above opportunity please visit:
12. Other information: TKR-201928-EX-976160
- United Kingdom-Glasgow: Services to Develop SPM
18 Aug 19
Responsibility for some social security benefits is transferring from the UK Government to Scottish Ministers on a phased basis over the next few years. The Scottish Ministers have invested in a case management platform (IBM Social program management (SPM> >
- United Kingdom-Gourock: FA for the Supply and Commissioning of Sewage Treatment Tanks for Various Vessels
18 Aug 19
Framework agreement for the supply and commissioning of sewage treatment tanks.> >
- United Kingdom-Salford: Flooring Supplies and Services (to include Fitting, Repair and Maintenance) Framework
18 Aug 19
The contracting authority wishes to establish a framework agreement for the provision of flooring supplies and services. It is being established to meet the needs of crescent purchasing consortium members, http://www.thecpc.ac.uk/members and is also open> >