Industrial Pipes and Fittings – Exporting Opportunity
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: INDUSTRIAL PIPES AND FITTINGS – EXPORTING OPPORTUNITY
2. Awarding Authority: Secretary of State for Business, Innovation & Skills acting on behalf of UK Trade & Investment (UKTI), GB. Web:
3. Contract type: Supply contract
4. Description: Opportunity type
Construction, Advanced engineering
A buyer is looking for a supply of materials for the rehabilitation of an atmospheric pipestill furnace.
You should be able to supply the piping, pipe fittings, valves, bolts, nuts etc within 56 days of the contract being awarded.
All piping materials, components and valves supplied must have a certified mill test report from the manufacturer denoting at least:
item quantities, weight, description and size
Brinell hardness number
surface quality inspection
Further information is available on reques
5. CPV Code(s): 44163000
6. NUTS code(s): UKC, UKD, UKE, UKF, UKG, UKH, UKI, UKJ, UKK, UKL, UKM, UKN
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: Jamaica
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: Not provided.
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. Opportunity closing date 3.5.2021.
11. Address to which they must be sent: To register your interest in the above opportunity please visit:
12. Other information: TKR-2021415-EX-1594943
- United Kingdom-Newcastle: (NU/1667) Supply and Installation of a Foyer Double Sided Display for the National Innovation Centre for Data
14 May 21
A new £50m building scheme is now running and includes the National Innovation Centre for Data (NICD) and a range of external partners in one building located on the Newcastle Helix site As part of the NICD, we are creating a set of leading-edge visualiza> >
- Supply, Installation and Commission of a New Generator Set at Henry Welcome Building and Relocation and Overhaul of the Existing Generator – Framework Agreement
14 May 21
Supply, Installation and Commission of a New Generator Set at the Specified Location and Relocation and Overhaul of the Existing Generator Reference number: CU.616.GHP The supply of a new 1,000 kVA generator and associated equipment/services to replace th> >
- Algae Monitor – Exporting Opportunity
14 May 21
Industry Technology and smart cities, Environment, Water A tender has been issued for the purchase of a continuous algae monitor. You should be able to supply a a continuous algae monitor. The estimated value for the tender is approximately £161,000. The> >