Medical Beds – Exporting Opportunity
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: MEDICAL BEDS – EXPORTING OPPORTUNITY
2. Awarding Authority: Secretary of State for Business, Innovation & Skills acting on behalf of UK Trade & Investment (UKTI), GB. Web:
3. Contract type: Supply contract
4. Description: Opportunity type
Healthcare & Medical
Contractors are wanted to pre-qualify for the construction of 940 medical beds in a local medical city
You should be able to replace the existing beds for inpatients, in a hospital with modern beds.
Shortlisted contractors will be asked to bid for the project.
To pre- qualiy you must be part of a joint venture with a local contractor.
You should be a grade 1 / grade A contractor with experience of working of similar projects internationally and can lead the joint venture.
This project is being financed 25% by an international fund and 75% by a local fund
5. CPV Code(s): 33192100, 33192000
6. NUTS code(s): UKC , UKD, UKE , UKF, UKG, UKH , UKI, UKJ, UKK, UKL, UKM, UKN
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: Jordan
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: Not provided.
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. Opportunity closing date 20.1.2019.
11. Address to which they must be sent: To register your interest in the above opportunity please visit:
12. Other information: TKR-201919-EX-950200
- United Kingdom-Antrim: Supply and Delivery of Volumetric Pumps, Syringe Pumps, Administration Sets and Associated Equipment, including Clinical and Technical Training
18 Jan 19
Supply and Delivery of Volumetric Pumps, Syringe Pumps, Administration Sets and Associated Equipment, including Clinical and Technical Training Common procurement vocabulary (CPV): 33172100, Anaesthesia devices, 33000000, Medical equipments, pharmaceutica> >
- Invitation to Tender
18 Jan 19
Wootton Parish Council is keen to promote health and wellbeing throughout the community. With this is mind the Council wish to create an active area with a variety of apparatus. Invitation to Tender applications are invited to tender for the design, su> >
- Heavy Equipment for Road Construction – Exporting Opportunity
18 Jan 19
Opportunity type World Bank Industry Construction, Mechanical Electrical & Process Engineering The World Bank is inviting sealed bids from eligible bidders for heavy equipment procurement. You should be able to supply: 6 hydraulic excavators 12 bulldoze> >