Medical Equipment – Exporting Opportunity
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: MEDICAL EQUIPMENT – EXPORTING OPPORTUNITY
2. Awarding Authority: Secretary of State for Business, Innovation & Skills acting on behalf of UK Trade & Investment (UKTI), GB. Web:
3. Contract type: Supply contract
4. Description: This is a business opportunity from an overseas buyer. Pitch for the business and explain how your company meets their requirements.
A state agency is looking for medical equipment.
The tender has been divided into 12 lots and you can bid for any or all the lots.
You must be able to supply all the items and quantity’s in a lot. Bids will be evaluated, and contracts awarded on a lot-by-lot basis.
Magnetic resonance system
Multislice computed Tomograph
Multifunctional ultrasound scanner
Portable multi-functional ultrasound scanner
Digital and Universal X-ray diagnostic system
Mobile, C-arm and Dental X-ray machines
Lot 3 is for a x-ray therapeutic unit
Lung ventilation units
Intraoperative neuromonitoring system
Surgical operating lamp, ceiling mounted
Surgical OT table and ophthalmic table
Is for a set of equipment and instruments for:
Minimally invasive proctological operations and manipulations , Urological operations and manipulations, invasive operations on the Knee joint and ENT operations and manipulations
Lot 7 is for a set of surgical and traumatological instruments
Lot 8 is for a set of:
Bronchofibroscopy, gastrofibroscopy, colonofibroscopy, duodenofibroscopy and videoendoscopy
Automatic sterilisation machine for flexible endoscopes
Ophthalmic surgery microscope
Ultrasonic A-B Scan
Optical Coherent Tomograph
Analyser of blood gases and electrolytes
Automatic and semi-automatic biochemical analysers
Immune enzyme analyser
Heated changing table
Computer stress system
Holter ECG monitoring system
Lot 12: emergency power supply system
Opportunity closing date 31 July 2019
Opportunity publication date 11 June 2019
Opportunity type Public Sector and Aid Funded Business
Industry Healthcare & Medical
5. CPV Code(s): 33100000, 33000000, 33140000
6. NUTS code(s): UKC, UKD, UKE, UKF, UKG, UKH, UKI, UKJ, UKK, UKL, UKM, UKN
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: Uzbekistan
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: Not provided.
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. Opportunity closing date 31.7.2019.
11. Address to which they must be sent: To register your interest in the above opportunity please visit:
12. Other information: TKR-2019612-EX-1080490
- United Kingdom-Bristol: Defence Munitions Equipment and Services Support Provider (ESSP)
22 Sep 19
The Defence Munitions Commercial team, part of the Weapons Operating Centre in DE&S has a potential upcoming requirement for an Equipment and services support provider (ESSP). The ESSP is required to support Defence Munitions with low-value procurement, (> >
- United Kingdom-Newcastle upon Tyne: NEPO307 Supply of Liquid Fuels
22 Sep 19
NEPO seeks to procure a framework agreement for the supply of liquid fuels. The purpose of this PIN is to provide prior information to the market on the intentions of NEPO to procure such a framework agreement. This notice also provides an open invite to> >
- United Kingdom-Scarborough: DPS for the Supply and Distribution of Materials [DN357410]. Notice of Award of Contract
22 Sep 19
Dynamic purchasing system (DPS) for the supply and distribution of materials. Reference number: DN357410. Notice of award of contract by Beyond Housing following a call for competition under the DPS.> >