Photocoagulator Laser Machine – Exporting Opportunity
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: PHOTOCOAGULATOR LASER MACHINE – EXPORTING OPPORTUNITY
2. Awarding Authority: Secretary of State for Business, Innovation & Skills acting on behalf of UK Trade & Investment (UKTI), GB. Web:
3. Contract type: Supply contract
4. Description: Opportunity type Public Sector
Industry Healthcare & Medical
A regional health authority is looking for a photocoagulator laser machine.
You must be able to supply install, commission and provide maintenance services for one photocoagulator laser machine.
The machine is needed for the ophthalmology department at a hospital.
The tender document is approximately £50.
5. CPV Code(s): 33100000, 33169100, 33122000,
6. NUTS code(s): UKC, UKD, UKE, UKF, UKG, UKH, UKI, UKJ, UKK, UKL, UKM, UKN
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: Trinidad and Tobago
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: Not provided.
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. Opportunity closing date 3.6.2019.
11. Address to which they must be sent: To register your interest in the above opportunity please visit:
12. Other information: TKR-2019514-EX-1056075
- Medical Devices – Exporting Opportunity
27 May 19
Opportunity type Public Sector Industry Healthcare & Medical, Biotechnology & Pharmaceuticals A tender has been issued for mobile x-ray units for local hospitals. You must be able to install and supply 13 sets of motor-driven radiographic units each with> >
- Clinical Equipment and System – Exporting Opportunity
27 May 19
Opportunity type Public Sector Industry Healthcare & Medical A tender has been issued for clinical equipment and an anesthesia system for a hospital. You must be able to supply and install an Anesthesia Clinical Information system in a hospital and provi> >
- Medical Tubes – Exporting Opportunity
27 May 19
Opportunity type Public Sector Industry Biotechnology & Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare & Medical A tender has been issued for medical tubes for local hospitals. The buyer needs intravenous cannulas over a 3 year period. They must be: distal kink resistant> >