Provision of Vending Machines
Type of document: Contract award
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: PROVISION OF VENDING MACHINES
2. Awarding Authority: NHS Wales Shared Services Partnership, Welsh Blood Service, Procurement, 4-5 Charnwood Court, Heol Billingsley, Parc Nantgarw, Cardiff CF15 7QZ. Tel: 01443848568. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Web: (Sophie Stacey)
3. Contract type: Supply contract
4. Single stage – Any candidate may submit a tender.
5. Description: The Awarding Authority are looking for a fully managed service agreement to supply manage and service (including replenishing) of all the Vending Machines across the Specified Site, this will come at no cost to the Trust. Units are to be of the same height and are to contain coin mechanisms.
To supply and install Vending Machines in two areas the Staff Canteen and Apheresis Clinic provide requirements applicable to vending services including healthy options.
To provide the following:
1 x “Free to user” vending drinks machine in the Combined Clinic refreshment area
1 x Paid vending hot drinks machine in the staff canteen
1 x Snack vending machine in the staff canteen
1 x Cold drinks vending machine in the staff canteen
All food supplied must conform to all relevant food safety and food standards legislation through the complete supply chain. It is the duty of the Supplier to ensure all its primary sources of food have complied with all relevant food safety legislation.
6. CPV Code: 15830000, 15840000, 15860000, 15861000, 15863000, 15864000, 15880000, 55400000, 55500000,
7. NUTS code: UKL, UKL1, UKL15
8. Talbot Green Site
Central Valleys (Merthyr Tydfil, Rhondda Cynon Taf)
9. Reference attributed by awarding authority: Reference number attributed to the notice by the contracting authority
10. Name and Address of Successful Contractor: Cymraeg Vending Ltd, 11 Woodham Road No 2 Dock, Barry, CF63 4JE. Web: www.cymraegvending.co.uk (Rebecca Gully)
11. Date of Contract Award: 08-01-2019
12. Number of tenders received: 2
13. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
14. Other information: Other Information
For further information/documentation regarding the above contract award please visit:
15. Submitted date: 10.1.2019.
- Flotation Frother Reagents – Exporting Opportunity – Short Deadline
19 Mar 19
Opportunity type Public Sector Industry Metals, Minerals & Materials, Mining, Mechanical Electrical & Process Engineering A large mining company is looking for supplier of reagents. You must be able to: identify and select frother reagent(s) through meta> >
- Laboratory Materials – Exporting Opportunity
19 Mar 19
Opportunity type Public Sector Industry Biotechnology & Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, Healthcare & Medical, Metals, Minerals & Materials A speciality hospital is looking for chemical products. You must be able to supply: kernechtrot solution glass plate f> >
- Protective Footwear – Exporting Opportunity – Short Deadline
19 Mar 19
Opportunity type Public Sector Industry Clothing, Footwear & Fashion A government organisation is looking for a company to supply protective footwear and related services. You should be able to provide safety shoes in the following styles: work boots Ox> >