Provision of Vending Machines
Type of document: Contract award
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: PROVISION OF VENDING MACHINES
2. Awarding Authority: NHS Wales Shared Services Partnership, Welsh Blood Service, Procurement, 4-5 Charnwood Court, Heol Billingsley, Parc Nantgarw, Cardiff CF15 7QZ. Tel: 01443848568. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Web: (Sophie Stacey)
3. Contract type: Supply contract
4. Single stage – Any candidate may submit a tender.
5. Description: The Awarding Authority are looking for a fully managed service agreement to supply manage and service (including replenishing) of all the Vending Machines across the Specified Site, this will come at no cost to the Trust. Units are to be of the same height and are to contain coin mechanisms.
To supply and install Vending Machines in two areas the Staff Canteen and Apheresis Clinic provide requirements applicable to vending services including healthy options.
To provide the following:
1 x “Free to user” vending drinks machine in the Combined Clinic refreshment area
1 x Paid vending hot drinks machine in the staff canteen
1 x Snack vending machine in the staff canteen
1 x Cold drinks vending machine in the staff canteen
All food supplied must conform to all relevant food safety and food standards legislation through the complete supply chain. It is the duty of the Supplier to ensure all its primary sources of food have complied with all relevant food safety legislation.
6. CPV Code: 15830000, 15840000, 15860000, 15861000, 15863000, 15864000, 15880000, 55400000, 55500000,
7. NUTS code: UKL, UKL1, UKL15
8. Talbot Green Site
Central Valleys (Merthyr Tydfil, Rhondda Cynon Taf)
9. Reference attributed by awarding authority: Reference number attributed to the notice by the contracting authority
10. Name and Address of Successful Contractor: Cymraeg Vending Ltd, 11 Woodham Road No 2 Dock, Barry, CF63 4JE. Web: www.cymraegvending.co.uk (Rebecca Gully)
11. Date of Contract Award: 08-01-2019
12. Number of tenders received: 2
13. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
14. Other information: Other Information
For further information/documentation regarding the above contract award please visit:
15. Submitted date: 10.1.2019.
- Street Lighting Equipment – Exporting Opportunity
26 Jun 19
Opportunity type Aid Funded Business Your guide for aid funded business Industry Construction, Power The municipality wants a supply of LED luminaires and other lighting equipment. You must be able to supply LED luminaires and other street lighting equip> >
- Data Center Equipment – Exporting Opportunity
26 Jun 19
Opportunity type Aid Funded Business Your guide for aid funded business Industry Electronics & IT Hardware, Software & Computer Services The Central Commission is looking for a company to supply and install data center equipment. You must be able to supp> >
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) System – Exporting Opportunity
26 Jun 19
Opportunity type Public Sector Industry Electronics & IT Hardware, Software & Computer Services A government authority has issued a tender for on-site technical and operational support for a VDI system. You must be able to provide virtualisation technolo> >