Refrigerated (Reefer) Containers – Exporting Opportunity
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: REFRIGERATED (REEFER) CONTAINERS – EXPORTING OPPORTUNITY
2. Awarding Authority: Secretary of State for Business, Innovation & Skills acting on behalf of UK Trade & Investment (UKTI), GB. Web:
3. Contract type: Supply contract
4. Description: Opportunity type : Public Sector
Industry: Construction, Agriculture, horticulture, fisheries and pets, Energy
Buyers are looking for the supply and deliver of refrigerated (reefer) containers.
You should be able to supply 10 refrigerated (reefer) containers of 20 feet.
The technical specifications and standards for containers is that they should have:
an external muffler-grade stainless steel construction or equivalent
an external lenght of 6.06m are 2.44m in width and 2.59m high
a maximum cargo of 60,740lbs /27,550Kg
a cooling capacity at 1.7 degree Celsius: 35,000 btu/hour or 8820 kcal/hour
a temperature range of -40 degree Celsius to 25 degree Celsius
Further information is available on request.
5. CPV Code(s): 44613200
6. NUTS code(s): UKC, UKD, UKE, UKF, UKG, UKH, UKI, UKJ, UKK, UKL, UKM, UKN
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: Jamaica
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: Not provided.
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. Opportunity closing date 3.5.2021.
11. Address to which they must be sent: To register your interest in the above opportunity please visit:
12. Other information: TKR-2021414-EX-1593474
- United Kingdom-Newcastle: (NU/1667) Supply and Installation of a Foyer Double Sided Display for the National Innovation Centre for Data
14 May 21
A new £50m building scheme is now running and includes the National Innovation Centre for Data (NICD) and a range of external partners in one building located on the Newcastle Helix site As part of the NICD, we are creating a set of leading-edge visualiza> >
- Supply, Installation and Commission of a New Generator Set at Henry Welcome Building and Relocation and Overhaul of the Existing Generator – Framework Agreement
14 May 21
Supply, Installation and Commission of a New Generator Set at the Specified Location and Relocation and Overhaul of the Existing Generator Reference number: CU.616.GHP The supply of a new 1,000 kVA generator and associated equipment/services to replace th> >
- Algae Monitor – Exporting Opportunity
14 May 21
Industry Technology and smart cities, Environment, Water A tender has been issued for the purchase of a continuous algae monitor. You should be able to supply a a continuous algae monitor. The estimated value for the tender is approximately £161,000. The> >