Security CCTV supply – Short Deadline
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: SECURITY CCTV SUPPLY – SHORT DEADLINE
2. Awarding Authority: Balfour Beatty VINCI JV HS2, GB. Web: www.balfourbeattyvinci.com
3. Contract type: Supply contract
4. Description: About the Opportunity:
The Awarding Authority have been awarded HS2 main works civils contracts, lots N1 and N2 under an Early Contractor Involvement contract (ECI). We are currently in stage one of a two stage process.
The supplier is to supply a range of CCTV and security products with the following range
CCTV – Hikvision range of cameras
Intruder Alarm – Pyronix range of products
Full details and specifications will be provided to the successfully shortlisted suppliers. Suppliers should be aware of the scale of this project and should assess their internal capabilities to be able to carry out the intended scope of works, prior to completing this expression of interest (EOI).
About the buyer’s selection process:
When selecting a supplier BBV look for alignment of values, behaviors and cultures, between ourselves and our supply chain. BBV and HS2 have aligned their values to the following:
In order to achieve a successful project outcome we have published a manifesto of our guiding principles, which include:
Making HS2 affordable
Delivering on promises
We build with people in mind
Delivering more than a railway
Achieving more together
Creative and challenging
Successfully shortlisted supplier’s will be those with verifiable experience, and the appropriate capacity ,resources and technical ability to deliver the scope of works. Supplier’s may then be invited to the project, to formally demonstrate their experience and capabilities. As an alternative phone/webinar interviews may be conducted.
On selection, shortlisted supplier’s will be issued with a formal pre-qualification and/or Invitation to Tender (ITT) to demonstrate their ability to work with these values and behaviors in mind, whilst proving their demonstration of capabilities and competence
5. CPV Code(s): 35125300, 35121000, 35121700
6. NUTS code(s): UKG, UKG3, UKG33, UKI
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: Delivery point West Midlands
BBV HS2 MWCC North
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: Supply chain ID 12354-HS2 MWC North
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. CompeteFor response deadline 3.3.2021 (17:00:00).
11. Address to which they must be sent: Note: This is a CompeteFor opportunity. Opportunities may be with both public and private sector businesses. To apply, please click the following link to register on the CompeteFor portal Web:
12. Other information: Opportunity Method Contract Opportunity
Opportunity Status Open
Opportunity Type Private Sector
Notice Type Notice
About the buyer:
BBV is a joint venture between Balfour Beatty Group and VINCI Group. Balfour Beatty VINCI is a long established joint venture between two global leaders in the delivery of critical Infrastructure and Highways Projects, such as the channel tunnel, crossrail, M4/M5/M6 Smart Motorway projects and HS2 main works civil contract for the north.
More about BBV:
VINCI is the largest contractor in the world
Balfour Beatty is the largest contractor in the UK
BBV have been working together for the past 30 years, their first project being the channel tunnel.
For more information please visit our website www.balfourbeattyvinci.co.uk
Estimated tender close date 06/04/2021
Estimated contract award date 12/05/2021
Estimated contract start date 17/05/2021
- Supply of 244KW Solar Photovoltaic Grid System – Exporting Opportunity
12 Apr 21
Opportunity type Public Sector Industry Energy An energy agency is looking for a supplier of a solar photovoltaic grid system You should be able to design, supply, install and commission: a 244 kw off-grid solar photovoltaic micro-grid system an electrica> >
- Calcium Stearate SC-110 – Exporting Opportunity
12 Apr 21
Opportunity type Public Sector and Private Sector Industry Chemicals A request for quotation has been issued for a supply of calcium stearate SC-110. To participate in the bidding your company should: not be under reorganisation, liquidation or bankruptcy> >
- Motorcycles – Exporting Opportunity
12 Apr 21
Opportunity type Public Sector Industry Automotive, Defence A defence authority has issued a tender for 20 motorcycles You must be able to supply motorcycles that are police bikes and have a: minimum 2,120 mm in length minimum height of 1,135 mm (to instr> >