Shoring Wood – Exporting Opportunity
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: SHORING WOOD – EXPORTING OPPORTUNITY
2. Awarding Authority: Secretary of State for Business, Innovation & Skills acting on behalf of UK Trade & Investment (UKTI), GB. Web:
3. Contract type: Supply contract
4. Description: Opportunity type
An international non-governmental organisation has issued an invitation to bid for a supply of shoring wood
You must be able to supply shoring wood and related materials, there are 14 items in total.
pine wood for shoring
pine wood in boards
pine wood in planks
plywood in 6 different thicknesses
headed nails in 5 different sizes
To participate you must request a complete set of solicitation documents, which are available free of charge.
The electronic offer will comprise of a technical and a financial proposal, and it will be sent in PDF format.
The electronic offer should be submitted no later than 6 pm (local time) on 17 December 2021.
Further information will be provided on request by the Department for International Trade team in Cuba.
5. CPV Code(s): 44191100, 44191000
6. NUTS code(s): UKC, UKD, UKE, UKF, UKG, UKH, UKI, UKJ, UKK, UKL, UKM, UKN
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: Cuba
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: Not provided.
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. The electronic offer should be submitted no later than 17.12.2021 (18:00).
11. Address to which they must be sent: To register your interest in the above opportunity please visit:
12. Other information: TKR-20211123-EX-1729380
- United Kingdom-Cardiff: Supply, Installation and Commission of a New Generator Set at Henry Welcome Building and Relocation and Overhaul of the Existing Generator
26 Nov 21
Supply, Installation and Commission of a New Generator Set at Henry Welcome Building and Relocation and Overhaul of the Existing Generator> >
- United Kingdom-Belfast: Biomass Fuel 
26 Nov 21
Biomass Fuel> >
- TRU Digital – ETCS Programme-GRIP 4-8- Framework Agreement
26 Nov 21
A competitive procurement process to establish a sole supplier to enter into a framework agreement with Network Rail for the delivery of GRIP 4 – 8 European Train Control System (ETCS) works on the Transpennine Route Upgrade (TRU) programme between the sp> >