Solar Grid-tied System – Exporting Opportunity
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: SOLAR GRID-TIED SYSTEM – EXPORTING OPPORTUNITY
2. Awarding Authority: Secretary of State for Business, Innovation & Skills acting on behalf of UK Trade & Investment (UKTI)., GB. Web:
3. Contract type: Supply contract
4. Description: Opportunity type Public Sector
Industry Advanced engineering, Energy, Environment, Financial and professional services, Software & Computer Services, Technology and smart cities
A regional agency is seeking firms for the design, supply, installation and commissioning of a solar grid-tied system and PV analyser.
A regional agency has invited bids for:
the design, supply, installation and commissioning of a solar grid-tied system
the fulfilment of any other deliverables as detailed by the tender
5. CPV Code(s): 09331200, 09331000, 09331100
6. NUTS code(s): UKC, UKD, UKE, UKF, UKG, UKH, UKI, UKJ, UKK, UKL, UKM, UKN
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: St Lucia
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: Not provided.
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. Opportunity closing date 7.12.2023.
11. Address to which they must be sent: To register your interest in the above opportunity please visit:
12. Other information: TKR-20231116-EX-1653902
- BE23207 – Engineering and Tooling for Endcap
4 Dec 23
***Please note that this is an award notice and not a call for competition** UK Research and Innovation had a requirement for the supply and delivery of data transmission cables. This was awarded following a competitive quotation process.> >
- Lot 7 – Body Worn Video (BWV) Cameras
4 Dec 23
Supply of Body Worn Video (BWV) Cameras to individual public sector customers throughout the UK, via ESPO 628_23 Security Surveillance Equipment and Services - Lot 7 - Body Worn Video (BWV) Cameras.> >
- Lincoln Connected Project – Developing a Digital Town Centre
4 Dec 23
Destination Lincolnshire is leading on an innovative and pioneering project called Lincoln Connected - People and Places. It is an exciting scheme which will bring technology and creativity together to develop a unique, experiential Digital Town Centre in> >