Spare Parts for Ship – Exporting Opportunity
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: SPARE PARTS FOR SHIP – EXPORTING OPPORTUNITY
2. Awarding Authority: Secretary of State for Business, Innovation & Skills acting on behalf of UK Trade & Investment (UKTI), GB. Web:
3. Contract type: Supply contract
4. Description: Industry Maritime, Energy
An organisation is looking for a supplier of spare parts needed for a ship.
You should be able to supply:
potentiometers: 10 step, 500 OHM, 2W (4 units)
signal lamps: bulbs (20 units)
electronic time relays: 240 V AC,50/60 HZ (4 units)
off switches: SGL- pole (8 units)
circuit breakers: B-miniature, E82S, double (8 units)
power relay: plug In type, 4 pole, 240 V AC (8 units)
circuit breakers: molded case, 3 pole, 25-4 (8 units)
rotating rectifiers (12 units)
timers, interval: (4 units)
Further information is available on request from the British Chamber of Commerce in Singapore.
5. CPV Code(s): 34510000, 34000000, 34512000, 34900000, 31710000
6. NUTS code(s): UKC, UKD, UKE, UKF, UKG, UKH, UKI, UKJ, UKK, UKL, UKM, UKN
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: Singapore
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: Not provided.
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. Opportunity closing date 10.12.2021.
11. Address to which they must be sent: To register your interest in the above opportunity please visit:
12. Other information: TKR-20211123-EX-1729455
- United Kingdom-Belfast: Biomass Fuel 
26 Nov 21
Biomass Fuel> >
- United Kingdom-Cardiff: Supply, Installation and Commission of a New Generator Set at Henry Welcome Building and Relocation and Overhaul of the Existing Generator
26 Nov 21
Supply, Installation and Commission of a New Generator Set at Henry Welcome Building and Relocation and Overhaul of the Existing Generator> >
- TRU Digital – ETCS Programme-GRIP 4-8- Framework Agreement
26 Nov 21
A competitive procurement process to establish a sole supplier to enter into a framework agreement with Network Rail for the delivery of GRIP 4 – 8 European Train Control System (ETCS) works on the Transpennine Route Upgrade (TRU) programme between the sp> >