Supply and Delivery of Sportswear
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF SPORTSWEAR
2. Awarding Authority: City of Glasgow College, Glasgow Clyde College and Glasgow Kelvin College, 190 Cathedral Street, Glasgow, GB, G4 0RF. Tel: 0 1413755176. Email: [email protected]
3. Contract type: Supply contract
4. Description: Sportswear for students of awarding authority.
The Glasgow Colleges require a reputable, sustainable and customer focused Sportswear Provider, who is at the forefront of their industry with environmental, social and economic sustainability at the heart of their organisation, to assist in meeting the objectives set within this contract:
To supply best value, current and stylish Sportswear to College Students.
To development a positive working relationship between the Colleges and the Successful Bidder ensuring excellent customer service and continuity of supply is provided at all times through the life of the contract.
To provide students with a Sport Kits that has minimum impact on the environment during production and delivery.
To work with a supplier who has embedded fair work practices and transparency through their supply chain.
5. CPV Code(s): 18000000, 18400000, 18412000
6. NUTS code(s): UKM, UKM8, UKM82
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: Place of performance :UKM82 – Glasgow City
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: Publication reference: 2021/S 000-007032
Reference Number: CS/CoGC/20/010
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. Time limit for receipt of projects or requests to participate 10.5.2021 (12:00:00).
11. Address to which they must be sent: For further information regarding the above contract notice please visit:
12. Other information: Main address
Information about joint procurement
The contract is awarded by a central purchasing body
The procurement documents are available for unrestricted and full direct access, free of charge, at
Additional information can be obtained from the above-mentioned address
Tenders or requests to participate must be submitted electronically via
Type of the contracting authority
Body governed by public law
Information about lots
This contract is divided into lots: No
Quality criterion – Name: Core Product List / Weighting: 20
Quality criterion – Name: Service Delivery / Weighting: 13
Quality criterion – Name: Contract Management / Weighting: 13
Quality criterion – Name: Business Continuity Planning / Weighting: 4
Quality criterion – Name: Added Value Services & Community Benefits / Weighting: 4
Quality criterion – Name: Sustainability / Weighting: 16
Price – Weighting: 30
Duration of the contract, frame agreement or dynamic purchasing system
Duration in months
This contract is subject to renewal
Description of renewals
The contract is for the duration of 2 Years (with option to extend for up to 24 months) therefore the tender will be relet.
Information about variants
Variants will be accepted: No
Information about options
Contract performance conditions
City of Glasgow College will contract manage and monitor the performance of the successful bidder on behalf of all 3 Glasgow Colleges throughout the duration of the contract and will use the following agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) as a benchmark for Management Information (MI) Reporting. The successful bidder’s Account Manager will be responsible for submitting the relevant MI required for calculating KPI’s every 3 months to the Contract Manager. More frequent reporting will be required at peak ordering times. An initial review of this contract will be conducted 6 weeks after the first orders have been placed.
The Contract Manager will:-
Undertake Quarterly Contract Review Meetings
Liaise with the Colleges Authorised Officer to gain feedback on Contract Performance
Monitor and certify MI Reporting
Information about staff responsible for the performance of the contract
Obligation to indicate the names and professional qualifications of the staff assigned to performing the contract
- Polyethylene (PE) (or Equivalent Material Property) Manufactured Shims and Wedges – Short Deadline
15 Apr 21
The manufacture and delivery of the polyethylene (of equivalent material property) Shims and Wedges required to assist in supporting the precast viaduct segments on site for the High Speed 2 Section C1 project. The shim plates & wedges will be used to: Bu> >
- Gym Equipment – Short Deadline
15 Apr 21
About the Opportunity: The supply and delivery of the following gym equipment for our Wellbeing Facility based at Align JV South Portal: Cardio Rowing Machine x2. Treadmills x5. Elliptical trainer x2. Step machine x2. Exercise bike x5 (option for recumben> >
- Refrigerated (Reefer) Containers – Exporting Opportunity
15 Apr 21
Opportunity type : Public Sector Industry: Construction, Agriculture, horticulture, fisheries and pets, Energy Buyers are looking for the supply and deliver of refrigerated (reefer) containers. You should be able to supply 10 refrigerated (reefer) contain> >