TRU Digital – ETCS Programme-GRIP 4-8- Framework Agreement
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: TRU DIGITAL – ETCS PROGRAMME-GRIP 4-8- FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT
2. Awarding Authority: Network Rail Infrastructure Ltd, GB Email: [email protected] (Kerry Kniveton)
3. Contract type: Supply contract
4. Description: A competitive procurement process to establish a sole supplier to enter into a framework agreement with Network Rail for the delivery of GRIP 4 – 8 European Train Control System (ETCS) works on the Transpennine Route Upgrade (TRU) programme between the specified location.
The first commission contract under the framework is likely to focus on ETCS deployment between Stalybridge and Cottingley. With ETCS deployment between Cottingley through Leeds Station and then on to Colton Junction being contracted if approved by the Network Rail client and brought into the TRU portfolio.
A single contractor framework is the contracting mechanism selected to deliver this work using the NR13c framework contract incorporating an amended NR03 Services contract and an amended NR12 ICC Design & Build Target Cost contract as the call-off conditions.
Network Rail does not guarantee the value, quantity or type of work which will be issued under this framework.
The subject matter of the framework has been scoped to take into account the priorities of Network Rail relating to economic, social and environmental well-being. These priorities are described in the procurement documents and the successful supplier will be expected to contribute to these priorities.
The duration of the framework agreement will be 48 months, with scope to extend for a further 48 months if so required (max duration is 96 months).
The framework is not subject to renewal. This is not a recurrent procurement. Variants will not be accepted. Network Rail envisages inviting 5 applicants to tender and the objective criteria for selecting the applicants are set out in the procurement documents.
5. CPV Code(s): 34632000, 34632200 34632300, 34942000, 34942100, 34942200, 34943000, 48140000
6. NUTS code(s): UKD, UKD3, UKD33, UKE21
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: Manchester Victoria and York.
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: project_28587
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. Listing Deadline 2.12.2021 (17:00:00).
11. Address to which they must be sent: You must register or log in at Web: to participate in this tender.
12. Other information: Notes : Default Additional Notes
Procurement Route : Open procedure
Please visit the website above for documentation
- Wide Area Surveillance – Exporting Opportunity
17 Jan 22
Opportunity type NATO Industry Security, Defence Surveillance system for NATO Airbase at Buchel in Germany. Production of the double fence as a safety fence. The fence line will be a perimeter barrier to protect against forced entry of pedestrians and veh> >
- Medical Consumables
17 Jan 22
sportscotland Institute of Sport (SIS) is seeking a contract for the supply of consumables and small items of clinical equipment to its medical and scientific departments> >
- Switches and Cables – Exporting Opportunity
17 Jan 22
Opportunity type Public Sector Industry Technology and smart cities, Energy Tenders for various switches and multicore cables. Tenders are invited for the following items:- Tender No. 22009 Description: Switch: Iso: A/Break: 3P:G/OP Rocking Type: 630A 12K> >