Twin Cylinder SCUBA Open Circuit Diving Set – Exporting Opportunity
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: TWIN CYLINDER SCUBA OPEN CIRCUIT DIVING SET – EXPORTING OPPORTUNITY
2. Awarding Authority: Secretary of State for Business, Innovation & Skills acting on behalf of UK Trade & Investment (UKTI), GB. Web:
3. Contract type: Supply contract
4. Description: Opportunity type
Security, Maritime, Defence
A defence authority has issued a tender for 70 complete sets of twin cylinder SCUBA open circuit diving set.
The specifications of the diving sets
quantity: 2 cylinders with each set
made of materials: aluminium
capacity: floodable/internal volume 6 to 8 litres/equipment
working pressure: 205 to 250 bar
a test pressure 1.67 times of working pressure
colour: international standard for driving use, prefer black or grey
buoyancy: must be neutrally buoyant when used under water
cylinder boot: combined protective tanks boots fixed at the bottom of the cylinder
The cost of the tender document is £20.
Further information is available on request
5. CPV Code(s): 37412241, 35111100
6. NUTS code(s): UKC , UKD, UKE , UKF, UKG, UKH , UKI, UKJ, UKK, UKL, UKM, UKN
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: Bangladesh
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: Not provided.
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. Opportunity closing date 31.3.2021.
11. Address to which they must be sent: To register your interest in the above opportunity please visit:
12. Other information: TKR-2021220-EX-1560434
- United Kingdom-Alfreton: Internal and External Materials (Windows and Doors)
28 Feb 21
Internal and External Materials (Windows and Doors) Common procurement vocabulary (CPV): 44111000, Building materials, 44221000, Windows, doors and related items, 44221200, Doors, 44221220, Fire doors, 44221100, Windows,> >
- United Kingdom-London: Tower 2 — Minimally Invasive Surgery
28 Feb 21
For the supply of equipment and products for minimally invasive surgery. The core range of products covered by the MIS framework are classified as follows: (lots) 1) Ligation – clips and clip appliers; 2) Energy – specifically advanced hand pieces and gen> >
- United Kingdom-Ballymena: EDR-20-019 Timber Materials
28 Feb 21
Supply and delivery of timber materials for technology and design suites to individual educational establishments within Northern Ireland for the period 1 April 2021 to 31 March 2023 with the option to extend for period(s) up to and including 24 months if> >