Wardrobes Framework 2018 – 2020 – Very Short Deadline
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: WARDROBES FRAMEWORK 2018 – 2020 – VERY SHORT DEADLINE
2. Awarding Authority: London and Quadrant Housing Trust and its subsidiary Quadrant Construction Services, GB. Web:
3. Contract type: Supply contract
4. Description: The awarding authority are tendering for the provision of London and Quadrant Housing Trust – Wardrobes Framework 2018-2020 either direct or through sub-contractors for London and Quadrant’s Self Delivered New Build Projects to comply with the Public Contracts regulations 2015. The objective of this tender process is to establish a Framework Agreement with the tenderers and London and Quadrant Housing Trust for a period of two years. The dates and contract value are estimates and could be subject to change. This is tender is for Manufacturers / Merchants / Subcontractors only. Rebates will be required.
5. CPV Code(s): 39143121, 39143120, 39143100
6. NUTS code(s): UKI, UKI4, UKI41, UKJ
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: London, Inner London – East, Hackney And Newham, South East (England).
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: Reference : 00000068
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. Date documents can be requested until 15.7.2019 (16:00:00).
11. Address to which they must be sent: For further information on the above contract please visit Web:
12. Other information: The Process:
Suppliers that would like to be considered for this opportunity are invited to “Express Interest” via our e-procurement portal; upon which they will be given full access to the tender documentation which will be made available through this e-tendering system.
When the tender documents have been made available, involved tenderers will receive notification via email and the tender documents can be accessed from the “My tenders” area of this website and selecting the “View Details” button of this project.
This is a two stage tender and both stages adhere to the time-scales as prescribed within the Public Contracts Regulations 2015 for Restricted OJEU Tenders.
The first stage is the selection process which involves completing the Standard Selection Questionnaire. Those who match our criteria on the first stage will advance to the next stage.
The second stage is the Invitation To Tender (ITT) Stage. The ITT stage is where tenderers must read and complete the ITT Documents and supply any documents that they believe will help them to succeed with this procurement opportunity and become a framework supplier to London and Quadrant.
Please allow sufficient time to submit your return by the specified dates as late returns will not be permitted.
Any questions relating to this tender should be made via the correspondence facility on the website and can be addressed to the main contact as shown in the details above. Emails sent to specific individuals within London and Quadrant involved with this procurement activity will not be responded to whilst the opportunity is live.
Qualifications : N/A
Award : 21 September 2018
Contract Start : 29 October 2018
Contract End : 29 October 2020
OJEU Notice : 18-360281-001
OJEU Notice Date : 09 August 2018
Customer : Quadrant Construction Services Ltd
Process : OJEU
Directive : Works
Procedure : Restricted (2.0.9)
- Mass Comparator and Infrared Calibrators – Exporting Opportunity – Short Deadline
22 Jul 19
Opportunity type Public Sector Industry Healthcare & Medical An office wants to procure one lot of a mass comparator and infrared calibrators. You should be able to supply one lot of a mass comparator and infrared calibrators that include: one micro comp> >
- Mechanical Ventilators – Exporting Opportunity – Short Deadline
22 Jul 19
Opportunity type Public Sector Industry Healthcare & Medical A hospital is looking to procure 5 units of mechanical ventilators They ventilators must have: a weight of approximately 10kg a screen display size of 12.1 colour active matrix TFT touch; disp> >
- Hematology Analyser – Exporting Opportunity
22 Jul 19
Opportunity type Public Sector Industry Healthcare & Medical A hospital wants to buy a hematology analyser. You must be able to supply a hematology analyser that: enables fluorescent flow cytometry has a cyanide-free method for hemoglobin is automated> >