Water Purification System – Exporting Opportunity
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: WATER PURIFICATION SYSTEM – EXPORTING OPPORTUNITY
2. Awarding Authority: Secretary of State for Business, Innovation & Skills acting on behalf of UK Trade & Investment (UKTI), GB. Web:
3. Contract type: Supply contract
4. Description: This is a business opportunity from an overseas buyer. Pitch for the business and explain how your company meets their requirements.
A tender has been issued for a water purification system in a hospital.
Industry Healthcare & Medical, Water.
You must be able to deliver and install one set of central water treatment system that contains:
Two-stage reverse osmosis units
A heat disinfection unit
A water saving system
Programmable start and stop times for the circulation system
You will need to submit the tender to the buyer in-person or by courier.
The deadline for tender submission is 16 July 2019 at 5am BST.
Opportunity closing date 03 July 2019
Opportunity publication date 11 June 2019
Opportunity type Public Sector
5. CPV Code(s): 45252200, 42514000
6. NUTS code(s): UKC, UKD, UKE, UKF, UKG, UKH, UKI, UKJ, UKK, UKL, UKM, UKN
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: Hong Kong
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: Not provided.
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. Opportunity closing date 3.7.2019.
11. Address to which they must be sent: To register your interest in the above opportunity please visit:
12. Other information: TKR-2019611-EX-1079442
- UKRI STC2/3 Shroud Panels for STFC
18 Jun 19
*Please NOTE: This tender will close for the receipt of bids on Wednesday 10th April 2019 at 11.00 BST.* The Science & Technology Facilities Council (STFC), a component Research Council of UK Research and Innovation (UKRI), is a world-leading multi-> >
- Design and Supply Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment (FF&E) Items for Marketing Suites and Show Homes Framework 2019 – 2021 – Short Deadline
18 Jun 19
The awarding authority are one of the largest providers of affordable housing in the UK, housing over 250,000 people in more than 95,000 homes, primarily across the Specified Location. London and Quadrant Housing Trust are tendering for the provision of T> >
- Library Solutions and Systems – Framework Agreement
18 Jun 19
Please note this is a Prior Information Notice and tender documentation is not available yet. The awarding authority is seeking to establish a framework agreement with a number of suppliers for the provision of Library RFID equipment, self-service technol> >