Stakeholder - MDA Testing
Products and ServicesMDA Testing offer a range of services all tailor-made for your requirements. Our dedicated staff are on hand to provide your business with Training, Drug & Alcohol Policy creation and implementation, Drug & Alcohol Testing, and expert advice and guidance whenever you need it. We work very closely with our sister company EMSRM Ltdwho are specialists in Medical and Rescue Teams within the Oil & Gas industry. Over the years we have worked together, we've gained a wealth of experience, a team of highly skilled staff, and an exceptional relationship with UKAS accredited laboratories. Did you know that employees who misuse Drug and/or Alcohol are more likely too:
- Display poor performance
- Be absent from work
- Have a negative effect on staff morale
- Reduce business profits
- Increase the risk of accidents in the workplace
MDA Testing provides Mobile Drug & Alcohol Testing and Drug & Alcohol Policies to a range of industries including but not limited to Construction, Aviation, Oil & Gas and Retail.
Whether you are a large commercial organisation, small-to-medium enterprise or private individual, MDA Testing is your one-stop shop for all Drug & Alcohol Testing requirements.
MDA Testing deliver Drug & Alcohol Awareness Workshops for Managers, Supervisors and Employees which are designed to be informative and fun. We use a range of equipment to show the effects of Drug & Alcohol abuse in an informative program that sets out to give you a comprehensive understanding of Drug & Alcohol Awareness.
Each workshop is approx. three hours long including two 15 minute breaks and are for a maximum of 14 people. By the end of the workshop participants will:
- Know the four main Drug groups, the main Drugs of choice and trends.
- Know the Facts of Alcohol Consumption
- Understand the Physical and Behavioural Signs of Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- Learn the Main Symptoms of Drug & Alcohol Misuse
- Understand the Effects of Drug & Alcohol Misuse on working Performance and Everyday tasks
- Understand the Dangers and Risks of the Misuse of Drug & Alcohol whilst Driving
- Learn how to calculate Alcohol Decay Rates
- Recognize Patterns of Behaviour that may indicate Drug or Alcohol Abuse
- Understand the action to take if you suspect someone may be abusing Drugs or Alcohol.
The workshop can be customised to contain an understanding of the workplace Drug & Alcohol policy and testing procedures, and the impact of providing a positive test.