Stakeholder - MDA Testing
MDA Testing provides Mobile Drug & Alcohol Testing and Drug & Alcohol Policies to a range of industries including but not limited to Construction, Aviation, Oil & Gas and Retail.
Whether you are a large commercial organisation, small-to-medium enterprise or private individual, MDA Testing is your one-stop shop for all Drug & Alcohol Testing requirements.
MDA Testing deliver Drug & Alcohol Awareness Workshops for Managers, Supervisors and Employees which are designed to be informative and fun. We use a range of equipment to show the effects of Drug & Alcohol abuse in an informative program that sets out to give you a comprehensive understanding of Drug & Alcohol Awareness.
Each workshop is approx. three hours long including two 15 minute breaks and are for a maximum of 14 people. By the end of the workshop participants will:
- Know the four main Drug groups, the main Drugs of choice and trends.
- Know the Facts of Alcohol Consumption
- Understand the Physical and Behavioural Signs of Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- Learn the Main Symptoms of Drug & Alcohol Misuse
- Understand the Effects of Drug & Alcohol Misuse on working Performance and Everyday tasks
- Understand the Dangers and Risks of the Misuse of Drug & Alcohol whilst Driving
- Learn how to calculate Alcohol Decay Rates
- Recognize Patterns of Behaviour that may indicate Drug or Alcohol Abuse
- Understand the action to take if you suspect someone may be abusing Drugs or Alcohol.
The workshop can be customised to contain an understanding of the workplace Drug & Alcohol policy and testing procedures, and the impact of providing a positive test.